Apply knowledge and experience in the areas of Custom circuit analysis, High-speed VLSI design, Standard cell physical layout, Power-grid extraction, Timing analysis, Noise analysis, and Voltage drop effects with various CAD tools to solve problems in complex System-on-Chip (SoC).
- Assist customers in running Apache design and verification tools and simulators including Spice on these circuits.
- Perform engineering application evaluations that involve complex IC design, ASIC design flow and circuitry, benchmarks, demos and technical presentations to prospective customers.
- Develop utilities for troubleshooting and debugging problems utilizing knowledge of the UNIX operating systems and proficiency in scripting using Perl and Tcl.
- Provide and coordinate support for multiple designs for assigned customers through tape-out and to verify that these designs are clean within customer expectation.
- MSEE + 5 yrs. exp. in custom circuit analysis & design, VLSI design, standard cell physical layout, timing and noise analysis, voltage drop effects with CAD tools.
Roland & Associates-Leaders in Social Media Recruitment